Medical Advice On "Infectious Diseases"

Dr. Gauri  Kshirsagar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acne is a very common condition occurring in teenage years due to hormonal changes. There is no need to worry or be embarrassed by it. Chances are that even after treatment you may get another bout of acne. It will ... View thread »

Dr. Diwanshu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Just tell me whether the puppy's teeth just touched your finger or you got wound also? In case, you just got a touch, then nothing to do but in case, you got a wound then keep the wound clean. Keep a check on the dog ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Type 1 herpes is a sexually transmitted virus. It spreads with contact with an infected person. It can lead to oro-genital infective lesions. To prevent it, avoid any kind of sexual contact with the infected person ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns. As you have developed pus inside your leg that means your leg is severely infected. In my opinion, you need surgical ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Chickenpox and shingles are caused due to the same virus. Chickenpox occurs first and the virus stays dormant in the dorsal ganglia of the spinal nerves. After years or when immunity decreases, the person gets an attack ... View thread »

Dr. Udaya Nath Sahoo
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow like this. Discuss with your doctor about the prescription medications like Nitrofurantoin to clear the infection and Paracetamol for pain and fever. Do follow ... View thread »

Dr. Uzma Arqam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your urinalysis and vaginal swab tests were normal or not? You have received medications for bacterial infection but it keeps coming back. One thing that I want to tell you is that in normal females few have high vaginal ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hereby, I am giving my opinion for your case. You are having ebstein bar virus infection. This virus can lead to hepatitis development and enlarged lymph nodes. You are right on your suspicion that multiple enlarged ... View thread »

Dr. Naresh  Kumar Monigari
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the data posted. Dengue is a common viral illness. The difference is there will be profound dehydration, so keep her well hydrated. Let the saline be there and if she does not have vomitings ... View thread »

Dr. Uzma Arqam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Deflazacort is corticosteroids and can be used as per need but can interact with diabetic medications and will act as an anti-inflammatory and can give side effects like weight gain, mood variations, vomitings, etc. ... View thread »