Medical Advice On "Migraines and Headaches"

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The nature of pain you described fits into the diagnosis of vascular headache. It merely occurs due to dilation of blood vessels in the scalp and inflammation of perivascular tissues. Although it causes significant ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are suffering from chronic migraine and your headaches are triggered by light. Unfortunately, I will not be able to give you a valid prescription. You will have to visit a local doctor for that. ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you had a back injury, which you feel has been causing headache and neck pain. I agree with you, a back injury can lead to neck pains, which can give a feeling of a referred headache. The best way to ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the history provided, here you are having a headache, dizziness mainly. Your blood pressure should be checked as fluctuations in blood pressure or high blood pressure can lead to a headache. Second ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Headache can be of many reasons but while pertaining it to ENT, it is mostly due to sinusitis. For declaring the headache due to sinusitis you should have got done a nasal diagnostic endoscopy by an ENT surgeon or should ... View thread »

Dr. Rajyaguru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If she does not have any other deficits like a hand or leg weakness or giddiness or cognitive deficits, then most likely it is a migraine. It is just recent in onset. So, we can wait with medicines. Tablet Topiramate 25 mg ... View thread »

Dr. Gerry Mike
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The tachycardia you are experiencing if the usual cardiac exam and diagnostics were already been done and showed normal result may have been coming from anxiety. This should be well tolerated and cannot produce you ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi., Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be suffering from chronic tension headache. I would recommend you to discuss with your doctor to start you on tablet Amitryptiline 10 mg once in the night and within three weeks, you would feel better. I ... View thread »

Dr. Ella Maponya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like you are having a chronic headache which was not resolved by Saridon which are painkillers. Chronic headaches can be one of the disabling problems. You have to see a doctor for an evaluation if your ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your brain MRI is perfectly normal, so we can completely exclude any possible brain tumor. In my opinion, your symptoms are compatible with a tension-type headache, which is a benign type of headache related to ... View thread »