Medical Advice On "Migraines and Headaches"

Dr. Ella Maponya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like you are having a chronic headache which was not resolved by Saridon which are painkillers. Chronic headaches can be one of the disabling problems. You have to see a doctor for an evaluation if your ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your brain MRI is perfectly normal, so we can completely exclude any possible brain tumor. In my opinion, your symptoms are compatible with a tension-type headache, which is a benign type of headache related to ... View thread »

Dr. Jalal Uddin
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A migraine has two types of treatment. When the duration of the attack is more than 24 hours, we need to use both abortive and prophylactic medicine. In your case, you must use both the treatments. You can use ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern, but I differ in opinion regarding the oxytocin and headache. Oxytocin concentration increases in response to kiss. Prolonged kiss is associated with vasodilation and this in turn reduces ... View thread »

Dr. Rohit   Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query in detail. There are certain things that would need more clarity for a complete diagnosis. First, it is strange that you have a blockage at such young age. I would suggest that you should ... View thread »

Dr. Sai  BALAJI
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) her TSH levels are high with normal T3 and T4 which suggests hypothyroidism. Most of the times hypothyroidism has normal T3 and T4. So hypothyroidism cannot ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Patodiya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your anxiety, which is quite obvious in this situation. However, transfer of the HIV virus through oral sex is low. But, it depends on any cuts, abrasion on your penis and any ulcer in her mouth. If ... View thread »

Dr. Rajyaguru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your symptoms well. Actually, what you have is cluster headache only. Your symptom profile fits into the classic description of cluster headache. The relief with antibiotics was a mere coincidence. The ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms are classically suggestive of a migraine only. Now, migraine can be well controlled with medicines and lifestyle changes. My choice remains Amitone (Amitryptiline) along with Flunarizine. Side effect ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.We are here to help you.Her stomach irritation seems to be because of the migraine only. Let me brief you about the migraine and its treatment.If you are suffering from migraine headaches, then you should be started on ... View thread »