Medical Advice On "Orthopedic Health"

Dr. Lokesh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The knee swelling can even persist till six months after surgery, the more physiotherapy you do and the earlier you achieve full range of movements of the knee, the better it is and faster the swelling will reduce. ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine concern. Pain and limited range of movement of the shoulder joint can be due to various reasons like fracture of the bones forming the joint, ... View thread »

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan  Shoukat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would suggest getting a test called the ankle-brachial index (ABI). This is not done at laboratory but some doctor or especially a surgeon can do in his office. Those test will test if you have any vascular ... View thread »

Dr. Satyajit Jalinder Pawar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your report and the above query (attachment removed to protect patient identity). X-ray report does not mention any bony abnormalities except reduced cervical lordosis. This is usually due to spasm ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Chawla
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.The sounds coming from the spine is called as snapping of joints. A synovial joint is a joint where two bony surfaces are enclosed in a capsule with synovial fluid enclosed in it. It is like sound coming from two wet ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Usually, it takes 1 to 2 months for recovery from surgery and 3 to 4 months for muscles to regain their usual strength after ACL surgery. Since you cannot exercise it means that your muscles have not reached their ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for using this platform. It sounds like you had a pretty bad impact on your inner thigh. Luckily, it sounds like you were still able to walk in spite of the pain. This means that there is a very low likelihood ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns. Knee joint consists of two bones that are femur and tibia. In between these bones, a few structures are present which provide ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Chawla
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain on running or exertion can be due to lack of appropriate strength and integrated stability of gluteal and hip adductor muscles. It makes the bones challenging to disperse the impact forces generated by the foot ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. Severe pain on the ribs and breathing difficulty after a fall indicates some injury to the ribs. Even a minor fracture of the ... View thread »