Medical Advice On "Orthopedic Health"

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry, Still's disease is only on clinical diagnosis present like intermittent fever, arthritis, and rash (not itching). Usually, there is no confirmatory test for this. Depending upon joint pain long lasting ... View thread »

Dr. Rohit Rajalbandi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just went through your scans and read about your symptoms. I would like to tell you about the problem you are facing. As the age progresses the spine undergoes degeneration leading to narrowing of the canal leading to ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Neck and back pain mostly occurs due to disc prolapse, disc compression, etc. It happens due to injuries, sitting and laying in the wrong posture. In this condition needs Basti therapy along with oral medicines. ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Uric acid levels are within normal levels. Hemoglobin levels are reduced and should be around 12 g. Most probably it is due to iron deficiency anemia. She needs to take Iron and Folic acid tablets for a month and repeat ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Chawla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have very well explained your symptoms, I am so thankful to you. I would have appreciated if MRl image too available. Scoliosis can give rise to spasm of paraspinal muscles of the affected area, and in your case ... View thread »

Dr. Prathap
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Back pain is not a common symptom of cancer lung. It can happen in a case of lung cancer with metastasis that is late stage. Your symptom is not related to cancer at all. It is due to strain. Physiotherapy will cure your  ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear about your injury. I had looked at the x-rays (attachment removed to protect patient identity) you seem to be having a pseudo-Jones fracture. Mostly, this fracture can heal without any surgical ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your dad's clinical history and the x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The x-ray shows fracture malunion with slight malrotation of the fifth toe. It has been almost more than a ... View thread »

Dr. Divya  Agarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, the possibility of inflammatory arthritis is definitely there, however that can be confirmed only when a rheumatologist examines you. The other symptoms are prolonged stiffness in your hands lasting more than half an ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Chawla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Intra-articular fractures of calcaneum if displaced require fixation otherwise there will be loss of movements at the subtalar joint. However, in this case tiptoe movement should have been preserved because it is through ... View thread »