Medical Advice On "Pregnancy and Trying to conceive"

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Generally, the rule of thumb is that ovulation takes 14 days before the next periods. In your case, you can take an average of your last three cycles and check with ovulation kit available in the market, starting from ... View thread »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar
Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. Cervical length needs to be checked again at 24 weeks for further advice. In general, twin pregnancy has a tendency for preterm labor. Your focus right now should be on preventing preterm labor rather than normal delivery ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Heartiest congratulations for your second pregnancy. Well, there is a generalized increased risk with increased age of mother. You are above 35 years, so considering it as an elderly pregnancy, increased surveillance for ... View thread »

Dr. Richa  Agarwal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concerns. I have gone through your history and ultrasound scan and it is showing that the abortion is incomplete and there are a retained products of conception in the uterine cavity. ... View thread »

Dr. Uzma Arqam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems it was anembryonic pregnancy means the sac was formed but without a fetal pole. Sac is not growing inside to have a fetal pole and gradually towards further stages of pregnancy even after hormonal support. It is ... View thread »

Dr. Sree Gouri Sr
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. According to your test results (attachment removed to protect patient identity), negative factors are: PAPP-A levels are elevated. Beta hCG levels are low. Positive factors are your age is ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. There are two types of tests to check for pregnancy. Serum beta hCG qualitative test and beta hCG quantitative test. The qualitative test detects whether beta hCG is present or not. It can detect ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ideally, till 14 weeks of pregnancy, no antibiotics are prescribed. Symptomatic and natural methods of management of cough and sore throat (if present) are advised. This is because these are the organ forming weeks ... View thread »

Dr. Uzma Arqam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If the urine pregnancy test was positive then you got bleeding and then, bleeding and uterus empty, then maybe it was a complete miscarriage. Post bleeding, vaginal brown discharge might be infection or remains of ... View thread »

Dr. Sree Gouri Sr
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. If you have decided for abortion, you can undergo but under strict supervision. You have to consult your gynecologist, confirm the gestational age. Up to eight weeks, medical termination is ... View thread »