Medical Advice On "Pregnancy and Trying to conceive"

Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.Yes, they are related. Intercourse should ideally be avoided till the 18th week of gestation to avoid such episodes of threatened miscarriage. Any bleeding during pregnancy is threatened miscarriage unless proven ... View thread »

Dr. Kiran Anaparthi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have three options. IVF, sperm washing, using pre-exposure prophylaxis. First two are safe but very costly considering technique and your status. Last option is cheap but is a little bit risky and need compliance ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1 in 250 is a high risk for trisomy which means your risk of having a baby with trisomy 21 is 1 out of 250. But this test is only a screening test which means that they just calculate the risk of having a baby with ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Menterz index 21 means that you have iron deficiency anemia. Yes, it can affect your baby in certain ways if you do not seek medical advice. Anemia may lead to smaller babies, growth restricted babies and also preterm ... View thread »

Dr. Kks
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Few points include: 1. As per medical facts, the first pregnancy remains silent. In your case surrogate is kell negative it means her body is still not exposed to kell antigens which are good, so this pregnancy will ... View thread »

Dr. Poosha  Darbha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, I would like to know the frequency of intercourse and the days on which you are trying for pregnancy. I mean, do you have sex every day during those days? Once every other day ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may repeat the urinary routine microscopy test again and if the symptoms are still present, likely that you are resistant to Cephalexin and hence can be started on Nitrofurantoin 100 mg which is category B pregnancy ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) in toto. At 26 weeks period of gestation, the overall growth of the fetus is fine. But the concern here is hypoplastic nasal bone seen in ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. Regarding birth control, you can use a condom or your wife can use oral contraceptive pill OCP. There are several brands having no major difference so use easily available one. ... View thread »

Dr. Uzma Arqam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A pre-pregnancy Folic acid requirement is there. Actually Folic acid is best to start three months in advance before conception. As soon as the lady misses her first period, an initial base of central nervous system ... View thread »