Medical Advice On "Reproductive(Fertility) Health "

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The allergic rashes if they are occurring specifically during menses and the only line the vaginal lips then the cause is unlikely to be menses per se but rather the material of the sanitary pads that you are using from ... View thread »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is impossible for a urine pregnancy test to show false negative six weeks after sex. Delay in periods may be as a result of anovulation due to stress or infection as well as because of gaining weight. For regular ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Meprate is not the treatment for bleeding. It is a Progesterone and the dose is fixed, you cannot reduce it on your own as you would start getting withdrawal bleed once dosage is reduced, which is what has happened in ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The white hard substance is actually the cause of the problem. It is called smegma and is formed of dead cells, bacteria and secretions. It collects under the foreskin if you do not keep good genital hygiene. You should ... View thread »

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I have gone through the ultrasound report you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please let me know what are your symptoms? Do you have lower abdominal pain? ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. This was absolutely normal. Sometimes due to distraction right at the time of ejaculation results in poor or no orgasm and this is normal. This does not show that a person is weak. Remain ... View thread »

Dr. Sujata   Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for corresponding and connecting through icliniq. Yes, I had a study, and it is lovely that you are adopting a baby girl. Perinorm (Metoclopramide) does cause increased intestinal motility. Well, every drug has ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If this is the first time that you are experiencing excessive bleeding and clots are being passed, then you can opt for antifibrinolytics for controlling the bleeding presently. You can choose for an ultrasound pelvis ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have been sexually active during your fertile window, then this could be an implantation bleed, get a serum beta hCG test to confirm pregnancy. If you are not, then the most common cause of mid-cycle spotting ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The presence of itching over the vaginal opening with white discoloration is a possible indication of vulval candidiasis or fungal infection which can be treated with local and oral antifungals, but before starting ... View thread »