Medical Advice on "Dermatology"

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, these are cherry angioma. What do you want to know specifically about these? These are harmless and will require electrocautery if you want them to get removed. No creams or oral medications are effective ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. In my opinion, your lesion should be biopsied as early as possible as you have a long-standing history of cutaneous cancer, and I fear it could be slow-growing skin cancer. I have two to ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. In my opinion, I have two diagnosis of your daighter's lesion. It could be fungus or eczema patch. For this, please mix Hydrocortisone and Clotrimazole creams in equal amount and apply two ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are concerned, but I can assure you that in the photographs there is no feature suggestive of any cancer. I understand that you had a blister after intercourse, that might be friction blister as ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I would have appreciated a bit clearer pictures with good light (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The distribution and morphology point towards a superficial fungal infection, ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The sharing of water bottle is not known to spread herpes. Genital herpes spread through sexual route. The viral infection also can cause sore throat like influenza infection. It will give streptococcus negative ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Coming to the differential diagnosis and treatment: Chances of it being furuncle is less as it is a progressive condition and would have certainly popped out by pressing.Carbuncle is the collection of furuncle, so chances ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What are the symptoms in it? How long has it been there ... View thread »

Dr. Dilip Meena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern, but there are no attached photographs in your message. Kindly send a picture of the affected area to help you better. I need to see the affected area to assess the condition and to suggest ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After carefully reading your history I came to a conclusion that there are two possibilities of your rash. Drug reaction: It can mimic like anything and can remain up to 3 to 5 months and then subside as the drug gets ... View thread »