Medical Advice on "General Medicine"

Dr. C.Elanchezhian
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Allergy reaction is due to a specific particular protein or substance. Each group has a different type of protein. It varies from each. There are several types of shellfish, each containing different proteins like ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Classical cardiac chest pain is a sensation as if an elephant is sitting on your chest. It lasts from a few seconds to minutes and could be provoked by exertion. What you are feeling is classified as atypical chest ... View thread »

Dr. C.Elanchezhian
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, sickle cell anemia is a disease where RBC shape changes while dehydration and oxygen level goes down in body. Usually red blood cell will be round and plate shape. During dehydration and less oxygen time the ... View thread »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your images (attachment removed to protect patient identity), looks like perianal area is swollen secondary to explained injury. It will take a little time to heal completely. Kindly follow the following ... View thread »

Dr. Ashish Jayanand  Chandwadkar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, not only the LDL (low-density lipoprotein) but the triglycerides, the HDL (high-density cholesterol) and their ratio are equally important. You need to do some dietary and lifestyle changes according to your ... View thread »

Dr. C.Elanchezhian
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Costochondritis is the most common cause of sternum pain. It occurs when the cartilage between the sternum and ribs becomes inflamed and irritated. Try the following methods. 1. Ice pack to your chest. 2. You can take ... View thread »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are a few conditions which cause painful blisters even without a sexual contact, like genital herpes, primary syphilis, impetigo among others. Please provide more details: Are these blisters painful or ... View thread »

Dr. Anoop  Mathew
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern regarding the raised hs-CRP (high-sensitivity C-reactive protein) and lipoprotein levels (attachment removed to protect patient identity). These biomarkers are predictors of future events. ... View thread »

Dr. Nagaraj  Patil
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. By looking at the history and symptoms, a few things come to my list of differential diagnosis. Before that, I would like to know a few things like whether it is associated with difficulty in swallowing, headache, neck ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Rathee
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, a single episode with the symptoms of uneasiness and weakness is most of the times nonspecific or due to a mild anxiety attack. If such is the case you should not be worried about it. But, if such episodes are ... View thread »