Medical Advice On "Diet and Nutrition"

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query and the reports (attachment removed to protect identity). Your testosterone level is normal. Though on the lower side of the normal range, there is nothing needs to be done to increase ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to assure you need not worry as everything is going to be fine, if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Rathee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, I am sorry to inform you that it is a myth that L-Carnitine reduces weight by burning fat. I know that you can easily find thousands of websites on the internet which claims that consuming their energy drinks and ... View thread »

Dr. Sandeep V Nair
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After going through your question I feel that you are really worried about the ill effects of protein shake. Let me assure you that a protein shake is perfectly safe even if you have taken in large quantities as ... View thread »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your breakfast is fine. You should not take too many eggs. You should not take again the same two boiled eggs at 10:30 AM and after working out. Instead of egg, you can try sprouts, green peas, stew, milk 200 ml, oat, ... View thread »

Dr. Kahlil Subramanian
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many ayurveda products available in the market to gain weight. All products contain the same ingredients as the nutrigain has. I do not know whether these products are expected to clear quality assurance or not ... View thread »

Dr. Revathi  Sundaramurthy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Guava helps in weight loss as it contains roughage or fibers. Fibers include both soluble and insoluble fiber. Fibers are the part of plant foods. Not all fibers are completely digested by the human body, hence they will ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are unable to gain weight, you should be evaluated for organic causes behind it. It can however be just constitutional. But it is not uncommon to have some organic causes behind this problem. If there is any ... View thread »

Dr. Vidhi Hareshbhai Talati
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history and I would like to suggest you some natural way to increase your body growth. There are many factors that affect the body height and weight such as gender, age, genetics, lifestyle, diet ... View thread »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The first thing you have to focus on your daily diet and not only supplements. So make a high-calorie food. Eat more cereals 300 gm mainly plain rice, brown rice or bread, oatmeals, maize, Nutrela, and all whole grains ... View thread »