Medical Advice On "Diet and Nutrition"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are unable to gain weight, you should be evaluated for organic causes behind it. It can however be just constitutional. But it is not uncommon to have some organic causes behind this problem. If there is any ... View thread »

Dr. Vidhi Hareshbhai Talati
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history and I would like to suggest you some natural way to increase your body growth. There are many factors that affect the body height and weight such as gender, age, genetics, lifestyle, diet ... View thread »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The first thing you have to focus on your daily diet and not only supplements. So make a high-calorie food. Eat more cereals 300 gm mainly plain rice, brown rice or bread, oatmeals, maize, Nutrela, and all whole grains ... View thread »

Dr. Aafiya   Almas
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To increase your stamina, you should include the following in your diet: Have a pomegranate every day, as they are high in polyphenols which cut down muscle soreness and inflammation. Have two tablespoons of peanut ... View thread »

Dr. Sandhya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I would like to reassure you that, there is nothing to worry about. Secondly, the reason for your current trouble is pretty much explained in your history itself. No matter how hard your job is and the ... View thread »

Dr. Amit Kumar Gaba
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are not interested in taking medications for hypertension for a long time. So I am suggesting you a natural way of dealing with hypertension. Take raisins. Soak it in rose water overnight. Chew and ... View thread »

Dr. Shilpi Rajnish Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would suggest you the following proportion to keep in mind while selecting a protein powder: Low fat (1 to 5 grams is good). Low carbohydrate (1 to 5 grams is good). High protein (normally about 20 to 30 grams ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Too much of any nutrient is not good for the body. But when you say 'high amount', it is a relative term. What seems 'high amount' to you may not be really high. If you think you are taking too much protein, please ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Any food that is deep fried in oil or that contains oil in considerable amounts is not good for your body. Excessive intake of oil might lead to cholesterol deposition in your blood vessels, which in turn can reduce ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The recommended dietary intake of protein is 30% of your total calorie or food intake, which means 30% of what you eat should be proteins. If it exceeds 45 or 50%, then it can cause problems, especially to your kidneys. ... View thread »