Medical Advice on "HIV/AIDS specialist"

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The answers to your queries are: For PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) efficacy, adherence to the medications prescribed for PEP is the most important thing. PEP is really efficacious, To the best of my clinical practice, ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Frequency of sex has nothing to do with E. coli bacteria (Escherichia coli). Prostatitis is very resistant to treat, so it is not necessary that if you have taken treatment, it will not recur. Sometimes, you have to take ... View thread »

Dr. Kiran Anaparthi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is nothing like functional HIV infection. Confirm, whether he is HIV 1 or 2 because HIV 2 is less infectious and less violent than 1. If he is infected with 1, then there will be slow progressor or rapid progressor. ... View thread »

Dr. Kiran Anaparthi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have three options. IVF, sperm washing, using pre-exposure prophylaxis. First two are safe but very costly considering technique and your status. Last option is cheap but is a little bit risky and need compliance ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As I am not aware of your previous history. Please explain your problem in detail ... View thread »

Dr. Sidharth  Sonthalia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for providing the clinical pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would try to provide you with the best possible answers to your questions. The symptoms you have mentioned for example fever ... View thread »

Dr. Kakkar S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern. I do not think that the tests for gonorrhea or chlamydia would have been affected due to a higher volume of urine or oral antibiotics as the urine test relies on the detection of the nucleic ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, the test is valid. There is nothing to worry about ... View thread »

Dr. Kiran Anaparthi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per description, you are more obsessed with HIV rather than the actual scenario. Any infection will have a remnant in the body, called the footprint of the infection. In case of HIV, the virus leaves its particles in ... View thread »

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is really great that you want to know about an important issue and just do not want to make assumptions on your own. STIs are the diseases that are typically transmitted during sexual intercourse. It is unlikely to ... View thread »