Medical Advice on "Dentistry"

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Veneers can be given on all front upper and lower teeth to get uniform whiteness on all teeth. Else it can also be used for a specific tooth if it is discolored. Veneers offer excellent aesthetic appearances as they ... View thread »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are retained teeth and impacted permanent canines (attachment removed to protect patient identity). As your age is concerned, it is a complicated procedure to move them orthodontically after extraction. Still, I ... View thread »

Dr. Purva  Jingar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am wondering where to start at first. So let us talk about your oral hygiene. Maintain oral hygiene properly, and I think you are using a hard bristles toothbrush. An electric toothbrush is not well ... View thread »

Dr. Subha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Black spots on the tongue might be due to: Hyperpigmentation of the tongue (present since birth) for which you need not worry. Exposure to any chemicals. Tongue piercing. Scar due to any oral surgical procedures. ... View thread »

Dr. Tooba  Qazi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Try using Sensodyne sensitive or any toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Apply toothpaste on teeth that are giving you tingling sensations for 2 or 3 minutes like cream then after it do gentle brushing, not vigorous one. ... View thread »

Dr. Parth Laxminarayan Iyer
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The situation you mention is very close (and likely to be) burning mouth syndrome (BMS). However, some more details would confirm the diagnosis. It is often aggravated by pericoronitis, a soft tissue inflammation ... View thread »

Dr. Parth Laxminarayan Iyer
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I appreciate and thank you for nice pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Yes, the bite is (open) irregular, uneven and some of the teeth are still rotated or tilted. To ... View thread »

Dr. Parth Laxminarayan Iyer
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is one of the most common complaints in routine dental practice. The fracture (hairline crack) might be only in the superficial structure (more likely in enamel than in dentin) of the tooth and not in the pulp ... View thread »

Dr. Purva  Jingar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Take your son to any dentist especially a pedodontist soon and get it checked properly. It is the right age to take your son. Keep his teeth clean with cloth and water or some paste on a kids brush and clean teeth in ... View thread »

Dr. Honey   Arora
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have evaluated the image, (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and you indeed have a high labial frenulum, and it can cause problems which is not a wrong advise. If you are planning for getting braces ... View thread »

Ask a Dentist »