Medical Advice on "Dermatology"

Dr. Jyotisterna   Mittal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send a clear picture of the affected lesions for better evaluation and guidance ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I would have appreciated a bit clearer pictures with good light (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The distribution and morphology point towards a superficial fungal infection ... View thread »

Dr. Hari Hara Sudhan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I see that the growth over the shaft of your penis has been disconcerting to you. It has a scabies look, which is caused by a small mite. For confirming the diagnosis, I need to know how long are you having this? Do you ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The sharing of water bottle is not known to spread herpes. Genital herpes spread through sexual route. The viral infection also can cause sore throat like influenza infection. It will give streptococcus negative ... View thread »

Dr. Shreyansh Talesra
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is very common not to have full grown beard. As you have mentioned you have hair on chin and moustache but not on cheeks, you can consider meeting an endocrinologist and get your hormones laboratory test done. ... View thread »

Dr. Rabia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your description, it seems like it is traction alopecia that occurs due to excessive pressure on hair roots due to hair bun, etc. First thing is to make sure to relieve pressure from your hair roots. Use ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. 1. It certainly looks like candidal balanoposthitis (attachment removed to protect patient identity), though I would appreciate a photo without flash to see the lesional morphology better. 2 ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  V  Swamy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Looking at the picture, features are consistent with candidal balanoposthitis. It is quite severe. Please stop using Menaderm, Cortisone, both are steroid cream, that makes the infection grow rather healing it. Gelmicin ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You might be suffering from candidal balanoposthitis. Please send good quality photographs of the lesion taken in a natural light for confirmation of diagnosis and treatment. Regards. For more information consult a ... View thread »

Dr. Sunil   Kothiwala
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have put your query with nice description but I think you have uploaded wrong images. So, if possible share correct images. From your description, it seems atopic eczema. It is endogenous eczema which may have ... View thread »