Medical Advice on "Dermatology"

Dr. Hari Hara Sudhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that the chickenpox scars have been disconcerting to you. The treatment approach would depend on the depth of the wounds. Very deep scars would need a procedure like dermabrasion. For superficial scars, ... View thread »

Dr. Sandeep  Golla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If possible, forward a few pics of affected area of the lips to help you through ... View thread »

Dr. Sunil   Kothiwala
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From these two photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it is visible that lesions are little inflamed and red. It is indicating folliculitis. Non-bacterial folliculitis can be non painful. Specially ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. Your lesion is active which means the area has not healed after removing your mole (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Keep applying Fucidin acid cream two times a day till ... View thread »

Dr. Hari Hara Sudhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that hair loss can be quite disconcerting. Please provide me with a few details so that I can prescribe you an appropriate medication. Do you have dandruff or any other kind of disease in the scalp? Do ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  V  Swamy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have erosions on the glans penis that is more consistent with candidal balanitis, other possibilities are chancroid, herpes. Please stop using Surfaz SN, it has steroid in it. Steroid helps to bring down the ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are concerned. Looking at your photographs, I can appreciate that you have two things (attachment removed to protect patient identity). 1. Acanthosis nigricans: The darkening of the neck and ... View thread »

Dr. Hari Hara Sudhan
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.What your photo shows is a skin ulcer (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There are many reasons for skin ulceration in the groin area. We have to rule out sexually transmitted diseases first of all. I would ... View thread »

Dr. Dilip Meena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com I understand your concern. 1. Yes, this is molluscum contagiosum. On genitals it spreads via sexual contact, so it is an STD (sexually transmitted disease). 2. Try to avoid sexual contact till they get treated. 3. ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  V  Swamy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand acne is very frustrating. Many factors play a role in acne, they are, 1. The hormone is the main factor. Here acne is seen mainly on the chin and neck. A most common cause is the polycystic ovarian ... View thread »

Ask a Dermatologist »