Medical Advice on "Neuro surgery"

Dr. Rajyaguru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand the issue. In my opinion, the finding in your MRI suggests that some of the nerve coverings (neuronal coverings) in your brain have weakened. The changes are subtle, not to that extent when we can call it a ... View thread »

Dr. Gerry Mike
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The tachycardia you are experiencing if the usual cardiac exam and diagnostics were already been done and showed normal result may have been coming from anxiety. This should be well tolerated and cannot produce you ... View thread »

Dr. Tony  Magana
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A herniated disc in the neck can cause three potential problems: Injury and degeneration of the disc can cause neck pain that is not related to nerve problems, and this is not usually a need for surgery. If the disc ... View thread »

Dr. Gerry Mike
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your concern and seen the MRI report. It seems that the spine shows degeneration in the bones and disk but does not show any impingement of the spinal cord and the nerves. However, the cervical vertebrae are ... View thread »

Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Seizures can occur following a brain hemorrhage. His current medications Phenytoin and Clobazam are anti-seizure medications. He needs to take these medications regularly without missing any doses. Sometimes two or more ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag  Solanki
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the MRI report, it looks like high-grade glioma and more likely glioblastoma. Just to correct you, glioblastoma is a grade 4 (highest grade) tumor and it is synonymous with brain cancer. But it needs to ... View thread »

Dr. Arun  Tungaria
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The biopsy report and MRI findings are suggesting astrocytoma which is kind of cancerous brain tumor. Post operation MRI is showing that the tumor is not fully removed in surgery. That usually happens in these kinds of ... View thread »

Dr. Rajyaguru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, let me tell you that the decision of holding the operation is correct. Everywhere in the world that is the standard practice. We do not operate for at least five days after stopping the Aspirin or ... View thread »

Dr. Sudheer  Ambekar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Surgery is absolutely indicated in this case. This hematoma cannot be cured with medications. Surgery should not be delayed as there is a possibility of permanent brain damage if the mass effect is not relieved. ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the information you gave me, it looks like your imbalance is due to a condition called cervical myelopathy. The examination findings of your spine specialist also correlate with your diagnosis. This happens when ... View thread »