Medical Advice on "Psychiatry"

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like you and your partner have different personality styles and deal with conflicts differently. For example, if you are an extrovert, you would like to talk your way through issues. But if your partner is an ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is always painful to lose a loved one. Your symptoms are suggestive of an acute grief reaction to the loss of your dad. Grief causes significant emotional distress for some weeks, but usually, you will heal ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is good to know that you are insightful about the problems caused by excessive alcohol intake. Have you contemplated cutting down on alcohol? Alcohol may be playing a significant part affecting your memory and also ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Considering the history of the symptoms you have mentioned, there are few possibilities. One is some underlying mood disturbance which could part of bipolar disorder. This should be ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms are suggestive of an anxiety disorder, which is making you excessively worried about things happening around you. It can be tiring and emotionally exhausting to experience high levels of anxiety all the ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Aripiprazole can induce skin rashes though it is not commonly reported. It will be safer to get yourself checked to rule out any systemic involvement, especially if you have any fever, pain, signs of the exfoliating ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia is not easy. Proper evaluation by a psychiatrist is needed to make the final diagnosis. The individuals with schizophrenia show symptoms like hearing voices talking or voices ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, your psychiatrist is correct. Bipolar is a more likely diagnosis. Bipolar disorder need not be present with depression and mania both. Recurrent mania also comes under the category of bipolar disorder. In mania, ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. A lot of patients of schizophrenia or other psychotic disorder refuse to take medicines and this becomes difficult in treatment. Risperidone liquid is tasteless and odorless and can be ... View thread »

Dr. Punya Mulky
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand you must be going through a tough time. First of all, please do not stress yourself so much with whether it is OCD or schizophrenia or what not. You are much more than a diagnosis. It is important you are at ... View thread »

Ask a Psychiatrist »