Medical Advice On "Emotional and Mental Health"

Dr. Vijendra Chaturvedi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Lack of concentration can be due to several reasons, most common reasons are stress, lack of sleep, disinterests in the project and lack of motivation. Here are some tips and the principle by which they help you. ... View thread »

Dr. Amit Jauhari
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The answer to your query is yes. Prolonged fasting and no sleep can cause mental and physical symptoms similar to mania or delirium or coma. It would have been helpful if serum electrolytes, catecholamine levels, and ... View thread »

Dr. Gaurang Surti
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand the difficulties faced by you because of the impulsivity. Since you are only 18 years old, I would not consider any medications right now. However, I would advise you first to appreciate the bodily ... View thread »

Dr. K V  Anand
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your situation. For you, this trouble could be heartbreaking. You need to understand what is anxiety and what is a panic attack. Anxiety is the body's natural defence mechanism. Without anxiety and ... View thread »

Dr. Arun  Tungaria
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Stress is part of everybody's life today, but if you really want to enjoy your healthy life, you have to know how to deal with the stress. Note down all the things in your life which make you stressed. Try to solve them ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A heartbreak or a fall out of a relationship is a saddening experience. There is a feeling of loss coupled with damage to self-esteem. But lots of people experience it at least once in life. Here are a few tips to ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your friend is suffering from anxiety disorder and panic attacks (an extreme form of anxiety). Anxiety occurs when our brain starts sensing danger without any external cause following which body and brain come to the ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. Anxiety requires a two-way approach for its management- psychotherapy, and medication. You may benefit most from a combination of the two. It may take some trial and error to discover which ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let us summarize your complaints, thoughts of running away from the current situation, occasional suicidal ideas, avoidance of marriage. Marriage is a cause of joy but it is a stress in itself. So, maybe you are ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This symptom of hearing things when there is no sound is known as an auditory hallucination. At his age, there could be a number of causes of the same as: 1. A stroke which has affected the blood supply of the part ... View thread »