Medical Advice On "Emotional and Mental Health"

Dr. Ashish   Khandelwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We understand your problem. The symptoms that you have told fit into generalized anxiety disorder with depressive symptoms. You had treatment in the past, and you were better with that. This time because of your ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can figure out that the whole problem is love here. Let me tell you in this way. See people have a wrong belief that love is only once. Love is always alive within us because we first love our mother, then father, ... View thread »

Dr. Padmesh Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Such feelings at this stage of life when we enter our teens is quite common and there are multiple reasons for it, few being changes in our body especially hormonal changes associated with puberty. You are not alone with ... View thread »

Dr. Ajit  Naik
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hearing a strange voice is a symptom of psychosis which can be a symptom of depression. Low mood, lack of interest in previously pleasurable activities and lethargy are some significant symptoms of depression. Genetic ... View thread »

Dr. Manish  Bajpayee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your detailed information, I feel that you have responded to medication. All SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) medications tend to over time make the person who takes them more relaxed. This could be ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me make it very clear. Masturbation is a completely harmless and natural sexual act. Almost 100 % of teenagers masturbate. Nightfall is a natural phenomenon and occurs to everyone in adolescence. Physical power and ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Olanzapine is an antipsychotic medicine. Yes, Olanzapine is available in injectable form. If Olanzapine is causing some effects then it can be changed to other antipsychotic like Aripiprazole, Risperidone or Ziprasidone. ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed the attached reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would here by say that you may not believe vitamin B12 and vitamin D deficiency are very common in some races and we always ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Both adult and childhood ADHD needs to be treated with medicines. Three medicines are the first line drugs used to treat ADHD namely Methamphetamine (Adderal), Methylphenidate (Concerta) and Atomoxetine (Strattera). The ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best answer is to ask yourself whether you wish to and looking forward to marrying her or not? If not, you need to move on. A girl, unlike man, cannot call and text you just for the sake of pleasing you. Girls are ... View thread »