Medical Advice On "Growth"

Dr. Vidhi Hareshbhai Talati
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history and I would like to suggest you some natural way to increase your body growth. There are many factors that affect the body height and weight such as gender, age, genetics, lifestyle, diet ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your report about your son and I am sorry to say that he has a growth hormone deficiency (attachment removed to protect patient identity). He needs to take growth hormone injections for it. These are to be ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To increase your height, you should eat a healthy diet and more fruits. It is advisable to do regular exercise like cycling, walking and running. Dancing does not help much in increasing height. You have a young age, and ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Growth depends on many factors: Hereditary influence of growth. Nutrition during childhood (at the growing ages). Any illness during the growing age that results in stunted growth. Growth after 21 years is not ... View thread »

Dr. Simy  Mathew
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is normal to have these findings now because a few kids have it. Normal growth cycle follows these ways. The first one is thelarche. In this, there is a development of the breast. The second one is pubarche. In this, ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Growth in height is very difficult after 18 years of age. I will not say it is impossible, but it is very difficult. I recommend you to do skipping, pull-ups and basketball. I also recommend you to get a serum TSH test ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from what you have mentioned it appears that you would like to grow taller. Well, your predicted height according to your parents' height is expected to be 5'5". Even if your X-ray shows ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to have gained a lot of weight for your age. This is one of the major reason for not growing taller. Children who are overweight are often seen to stop growing taller earlier than others and this is ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The actual height of an individual depends to a greater extent on genetic factors. If your body is designed genetically to grow to a certain height, it is difficult to change it. You can boost your height by indulging in ... View thread »

Dr. Y Siva Roja
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your query. The growth of bones eventually stops, because of the closure of growth plates in long bones, which occurs in puberty that is around 16 years of age in girls and 14 to 19 years in boys. ... View thread »