Medical Advice On "Men's Health"

Dr. Rashmi  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and went through the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), they look essentially harmless and if you do not have any itching and if it does not bother you much, you can let ... View thread »

Dr. Devendra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From history and test report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it appears as CPPS (chronic pelvic pain syndrome) and not to localize prostate as the source of the problem. I would like to add ... View thread »

Dr. Radhakrishnan  Nair B
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your situation. Premature ejaculation is not a disease of the body and it is seen in almost all men at some point. It occurs because of your tension and anxiety about performing sex or previous bad ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. It can be due to stress or anxiety or due to a physical cause. For physical cause, you need to do some blood tests. Stop smoking if you smoke. Check BP. If you are taking any ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is a safe habit and it does not cause any serious effects on health. Masturbation is not a cause for the reduced size of the penis. Size of penis remains constant and it never decreases. If you are seeing ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. There is no medically proven treatment to increase the penis size. It cannot be increased, unless you have hormonal problems like if the serum (blood) testosterone and LH are low ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If low testosterones are due to secondary (acquired) causes then you are spared. The cause of low testosterone should be ascertained in your father which could be done only after detailed history and physical examination ... View thread »

Dr. Sandeep  Golla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If possible, forward a few pictures of the affected area to guide you through precisely ... View thread »

Dr. Pankaj  Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have given very little information regarding your problem. There are lots of reasons for poor election after marriage and among them the most common is psychogenic. The erection depends on many thing beside medical ... View thread »

Dr. Shazia  Anjum
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should answer a few questions so that I can help you better. Do you have early morning erections? If not, since when? Do you masturbate? If yes, then how many times a week and do you have any problem in doing ... View thread »