Medical Advice On "Men's Health"

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I completely empathize with you. The problem of premature ejaculation is quite common and is distressing to a young man but is seldom discussed. See most of the time the problem is secondary to the anxiety attached to ... View thread »

Dr. Rabia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you send a picture of your lesion for proper diagnosis and treatment? Please avoid application of steroids over the area. It is good that you are circumcised ... View thread »

Dr. Saurabh S Pandya
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Free PSA should be more than 15 % to rule out prostate cancer. Free PSA is an additional tool used when PSA is above 2.5 and we want to check whether high PSA is due to benign prostate growth or due to prostate cancer. ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The white hard substance is actually the cause of the problem. It is called smegma and is formed of dead cells, bacteria and secretions. It collects under the foreskin if you do not keep good genital hygiene. You should ... View thread »

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I have gone through the ultrasound report you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please let me know what are your symptoms? Do you have lower abdominal pain? ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. The doctor pulled the skin back forcefully which means you has phimosis. Phimosis is a normal condition, where an individual failed to pull his penis foreskin back. If the skin was ... View thread »

Dr. Radhakrishnan  Nair B
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are perfectly normal and there is no need of any medicines. Masturbation is a healthy way of satisfying your sexual desires and does not have any side effects. You can masturbate daily as semen is produced daily. You ... View thread »

Dr. Vinay  Kumar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can very well understand what you are going through. I will give my best shot to treat your problem. I examined the photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and found the original fungal lesions ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. This was absolutely normal. Sometimes due to distraction right at the time of ejaculation results in poor or no orgasm and this is normal. This does not show that a person is weak. Remain ... View thread »

Dr. Gopinath
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After going through your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I am aware that you are suffering from severe oligozoospermia (oligospermia). After four days of abstinence, please repeat the semen ... View thread »