Medical Advice on "General Practitioner"

Dr. Nazma  Parveen
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from constipation. It is not colorectal cancer. There is nothing to worry about. Follow these instructions for one week, and you will be completely cured. 1. Continue using Skilax (Sulfolax) for one ... View thread »

Dr. Philip Shenouda
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for providing clear and consistent history about your current medical condition. I can reflect on what you mentioned that it is related to Excedrin as it can cause gastric upset by increasing the secretion of ... View thread »

Dr. Erfana  Malik
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for sharing your concern. Well, medicines and lithotripsy can be tried for gallstones, but the definite treatment is surgery. Nowadays, the latest research advocates the removal of gallbladder for stones ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your three main concern is the weakness, gallstone, and gas problem. For weakness following workup can be done: Serum calcium level. Serum sodium, potassium. Serum TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) to rule out ... View thread »

Dr. Albana Greca
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your fasting glucose is high so that you might also have diabetes. Should treat it adequately, apart from diet and lifestyle changes. Cholesterol is fine, and if you follow the changes in diet and lifestyle regimen, ... View thread »

Dr. Ohams Henry
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Have you done the X-ray of the sinusitis? Sinusitis is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses which are like air pockets found within the cheeks, frontal part of the skull and inside the anterior skull bases. Obstruction ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are having hypothyroidism problem, for which you are taking Levothyroxine tablets. Some form of headaches and irritation can occur as a side effect of Levothyroxine. And in hypothyroidism weakness can occur. High ... View thread »

Dr. Ruth  Agustin
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are greatly concerned about having early genital herpes. Both of your HSV IgG tests are negative since their values are less than 0.9. More accurate tests to determine primary HSV infection include ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have symptoms of inflammation of urinary tract than you have to rule out urinary tract infection. For that, I suggest you investigate with urine routine microscopic examination report and urine culture for ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Such diarrhea is seen in Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). IBS is of three types: Diarrhea predominant. Constipation predominant. Mixed variety. You seem to be suffering from IBS diarrhea predominant. However, IBS ... View thread »