Medical Advice on "General Practitioner"

Dr. Sandhya
Hello Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the history you have provided, it seems like irritable bowel syndrome. Firstly, you would need to rectify your diet by cutting down on too much fibres, gluten, too much starch, spicy foods or junk, alcohol, ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Chickenpox and shingles are caused due to the same virus. Chickenpox occurs first and the virus stays dormant in the dorsal ganglia of the spinal nerves. After years or when immunity decreases, the person gets an attack ... View thread »

Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno  Mascarenhas
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query with diligence (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and would like you to know that I am here to help you. Welcome to low carbohydrate high fat lifestyle. From your report, ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the history provided and image provided, it is blood stained discharge with mucus. Hence, the possibility of acute sinusitis or rhinitis is present. Your workup should be done as follow. Rhinoscopy ... View thread »

Dr. Sandhya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After careful analysis of the history provided, I would like to assure you that having symptoms of eye burns, dizziness and confusion while having a viral fever is normal. You do not have to worry about that. Having ... View thread »

Dr. Abeer
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the history, you have to rule out dengue fever, chikungunya or malaria fever. So take Paracetamol 500 mg two tablets for six hours until the blood tests are done. Avoid mosquito breeding places like stagnant ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Andrews
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have got traveler's diarrhea. Start taking tablet Ciplox TZ 500mg (Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole) one tablet two times a day for 4 days, after meals. Also take capsule Darolac (lactobacillus) one capsule two times a ... View thread »

Dr. Jaydeep  Tripathy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are exposed to variable amounts of radiation from our cell phones. However, it is not strong enough to cause tingling and numbness or nerve damage. The only way to know if your phone is causing it is to abandon ... View thread »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation). What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment. Small pimples over the tip of ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and gone through the x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If a person has TB (tuberculosis), certain changes appear in the lungs which are detected by x-ray. The commonly seen ... View thread »