Medical Advice on "Neurology"

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding your question, I would explain that this cyst is not related to her clinical situation. These cysts are since birth and are usually asymptomatic. In my opinion her symptoms could be related to the bulging ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to bring into your notice that he should avoid turmeric as well as Fenugreek seeds in diet, as they have blood thinning potential. However, the potential is low, but can get aggravated by blood thinner ... View thread »

Dr. Hassaan Shafqat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is surely not related to any nerve issue ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To help you better I need the following details: 1. Have you got your thyroid checked ever? 2. How is your sleep? 3. Do you dream a lot in the night? 4. Do you feel tired the whole day? 5. Any anxiety related issues? ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is true that all these types of food may trigger migraine headaches. It depends on individual properties because not all individuals are sensitive to these substances. The underlying mechanism is thought to be ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Horner syndrome is characterized by myosis (small pupil) and enophthalmos (eye turned inside) besides ptosis. It is usually associated with other symptoms like severe headache, dizziness, etc. So, I definitely do not ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would explain that your symptoms could be related to an inner ear disorder. When did you perform the brain MRI? Your symptoms are not suggestive of stroke, but if you have not performed a ... View thread »

Dr. Shivam Om Mittal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know her age, other medical conditions, and present medicines. Fainting needs to be evaluated as it can recur and cause serious problems. If she is still feeling unwell, or having giddiness (a tendency ... View thread »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know some further details about your pain: 1. Do you also have any paresthesias (pins and needle sensations or tingling in left foot or leg)? 2. Do you have any difficulty in holding slippers in left ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I passed carefully through your question and would explain that your symptoms could be related to orthostatic hypotension or thyroid gland dysfunction. Anxiety can mimic this clinical situation too. Coming to this ... View thread »