Medical Advice on "Obstetrics and Gynaecology"

Dr. Sree Gouri Sr
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. Usually the possibility of ovulation is less during withdrawal bleeding, so the need for emergency contraception is less. But as you took the pill already, if at all there is any possibility of pregnancy, it can ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Definitely pesticides of any category are harmful. If it can damage the pests, then that will be harmful to the baby. But we humans are bigger in size and damage is not significant, unless ... View thread »

Dr. Deepali  Raina
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your doctor is right in saying that this is normal with the medicine you are taking. Microgynon is progesterone. It is a hormone which builds up and helps in the growth of the inner layer or lining of the uterus ... View thread »

Dr. Deepti Kurmi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems to be HPV (human papilloma virus) warts only. But need to be confirmed. Are you sexually active? If yes then does your partner also has similar lesions ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. These are not pregnancy symptoms, but rather they are symptoms of ovulation with mild abdominal ache, nausea, headache, bloating and thin mucus discharge from vagina. As her last menstrual period (LMP) was in the ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? You can definitely take either of the medicines, they both are the same. They are both Medroxyprogesterone acetate, and it is the same hormone which is released from your ovaries in the second half of ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me start by assuring you that you are not pregnant and need not worry. If you have had your periods 18 days before taking I-pill, your ovulation would have been around 13 to 15 days after that. Life of egg is only ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing today? As you said most probably it is the beginning of labor pain. Usually cervix, the mouth of uterus is slightly to the left. Pain usually lasts for a few seconds only, but reappears. Do not worry. ... View thread »

Dr. Deepali  Raina
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. By the dates, you are five weeks pregnant. If no gestational sac is visible in your uterus even on transvaginal ultrasound, then it may be an ectopic pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancy presents with symptoms only if it ... View thread »

Dr. GowriMeena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have a given a complete account of the clinical situation and it is as good as doing a real time face to face consultation. It is not uncommon for women to have spotting early in pregnancy. Most often it is what we ... View thread »