Medical Advice on "Spine Surgery"

Dr. Lokesh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your X-ray looks fine (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So, nothing to worry. Yes, you can travel but if you have pain and stiffness, then you need to use a soft cervical collar-size depending on your ... View thread »

Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno  Mascarenhas
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The condition you have is called as block vertebrae or congenital fusion of cervical vertebrae. This is most likely a congenital problem. That ... View thread »

Dr. Lokesh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the history and information given by you, my answers are as follows: It does not look like you have a gastrointestinal disorder. But, better is to get an ultrasonography of your abdomen and rule it out. ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned from MRI findings as L5/S1 disc bulge, instability at L5/S1 level and pars defect of L5 with likely compression of both exiting L5 nerve roots. I would like to know few more details such as, What is the ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag  Solanki
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your MRI report. This report is suggestive of some strain in your back muscles, in particular on the right side. If your low back pain is more on right side and started suddenly following some ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It sounds like your friend is bothered by the persistent tingling and numbness in his left foot. I understand these sensations can be quite irritating, especially if your work involves standing for long periods. Did he ... View thread »

Dr. Anuj Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The spine fusion means we fuse one mobile segment of the spine. That means we fuse between two vertebral bodies. We put bone graft there and it fuses with time. This is usually done if there is instability at that ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag  Solanki
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your description, I think there are two problems as follows: Back pain with radiation to left leg. It is caused by the disc compressing a left nerve root. Usually in this kind of problem if it is not relieved ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned a pain in the left leg along with weakness, tingling, and numbness. First of all, can you tell me the duration of your symptoms? Is there any associated back pain as well? If your leg pain more or ... View thread »

Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno  Mascarenhas
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help you. Can you please elaborate what your question is ... View thread »