Medical Advice on "Venereology"

Dr. Sandeep  Golla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your concern is folliculitis. There are many reasons for it like dehydration to reverse shaving or low immunity of any cause. Start Metronidazole gel in the morning and T-bact (Mupirocin) ointment in the evening on the ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  V  Swamy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Tridot test for HIV is reliable. There is something called window period in HIV. It usually ranges from two to three months where the test for HIV will be negative. In such cases, the test has to be repeated. Since you ... View thread »

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If the area is not kept clean and dry, this can happen again and again. It is not always associated with sexual exposure. ... View thread »

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Repeated outbreak of HSV (herpes simplex virus) are common, but repeated outbreaks are usually shorter and less severe. Although the organism stays in the body for the rest of your life, the number of outbreaks tends to ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  V  Swamy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Genital wart is caused by a virus, human papillomavirus (HPV). It is contagious, can spread from one person to another and can also spread to surrounding areas of the skin. I saw the picture (attachment removed to ... View thread »

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is it accompanied by joint pains? Have you done urine culture and sensitivity? Left varicocele causes should be ruled by doing a complete ultrasonography of the abdomen and CT KUB (kidney, ureter and bladder). Serum PSA ... View thread »

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The HIV antibodies test, which is a DUO (drug utilization observation) test, is negative after three months of exposure. It is ... View thread »

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your genital symptoms are quite classic for chronic non-bacterial prostatitis. This is an ascending infection of the prostate gland from the urethra. Prostatitis is usually chronic and can lead to a dull aching pain for ... View thread »

Dr. Kakkar S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query, and I have noted your concern. Herpes is painful and associated with burning micturition (voiding) whereas Candida is usually itchy and not so discomforting when compared to herpes. The ... View thread »

Dr. Jyotisterna   Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query in detail and do understand your concern. Also, viewed the attached pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). A lesion on the side of her mouth may or may not be herpes. ... View thread »