Medical Advice On "Heart & Circulatory Health"

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The definitive treatment is ablation of the pathway in the heart. An electrophysiology study is done to locate pathway, and radio frequency or cryoablation is done to cure SVT (supraventricular tachycardia). The ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, answering your queries, you should visit a cardiologist regularly and avoid strenuous activities in order to reduce the risk of acute coronary syndrome. Your echo has some abnormalities which are age-related ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Science is based on evidence and experiment. As for as three-vessel disease and diabetes mellitus, the evidence favors CABG (bypass) if there are suitable targets (which means vessels can be attached as a bypass). There ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The findings suggestive by his CT scan report goes in favor of Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Thrombosis. Assessing the clotting and fibrinolytic systems are required. The investigations required are protein C, protein S, ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. With chest pain and murmur and a history of hypertension, cardiac chest pain is the most probable diagnosis. However, acid reflux and muscular pain need to be kept in consideration. It is ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. Statins are widely used to treat PAD. Depending on other conditions, antihypertensives and medicines to control blood sugar levels are ... View thread »

Dr. Prathap
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would give my opinion regarding this, but it may not be the final diagnosis as I have not examined you. Shortness of breath after lying down for an hour implies there is a pulmonary congestion, that is pooling of ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. Heart attacks are caused by a blockage in the coronary arteries that is the arteries supplying blood to the heart. Multiple blocks in the ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. If you experience pain, pressure or discomfort in the center of your chest or in your arms, back, jaw, neck or stomach, along with shortness of breath, a cold sweat, nausea, fatigue or ... View thread »

Dr. Amit  Modi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The treatment of atrial septal defect in neonate or infant depends on the size of the defect and clinical condition of the child. If the child is stable, it can be left alone and sometimes it closes by the age of 3 years ... View thread »