Medical Advice On "Heart & Circulatory Health"

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have worked through your query and understand your health issues. I assure you not to worry. With all the normal laboratory reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) palpitations in the morning and ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Dexfenfluramine - Redux was banned because of causing pulmonary artery hypertension. In earlier days, doctors thought that Redux would cause pulmonary artery hypertension during the course of treatment. But, later ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is less likely that a hole that has closed will open again. Hence as regards to the hole in the heart you need not worry if it has closed. A repeat 2D Echocardiogram would be advisable to see the exact status of the ... View thread »

Dr. Ilir  Sharka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After reviewing your medical history, I would like to explain that you need to closely monitor your blood pressure values for a couple of days (several times daily) in order to conclude on your average BP trends. It ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I guess you mean LAFB and not LAPB. According to you, you already have RBBB and this time the EKG strip read LAFB. Many times the EKG strips read the EKG strip wrongly. You should believe in your cardiologist as humans ... View thread »

Dr. Rajesh  Gulati
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, low blood pressure is not to be worried much but you should take little high protein diet and sodium diet. Keep an active lifestyle and eat lots of fruits and vegetables to maintain good blood pressure and keep ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your aortic root is mildly dilated. If you do not have any other systemic diseases like any diagnosed syndrome like Marfans or Ehler Danlos etc., then this needs no treatment at present, but just observation. At this ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have worked through your query and understand your health issues. I assure you not worry as you have consulted the appropriate expert physician who will take care of all of your medical concerns. The reasons for ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send me your ECG and other test reports so that I may guide you better. If you are asthmatic and have tachycardia, Nebivolol is better than Metoprolol, yet I want to check your reports to devise a proper plan for ... View thread »

Dr. Ilir  Sharka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I passed carefully through your concern and would explain that your symptoms do not seem to be related to cardiac ischemia. These muscle twitching may be caused by possibile water and electrolytes imbalances. This, in ... View thread »