Medical Advice On "liver diseases"

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns. In obstructive jaundice, there is an accumulation of conjugated bilirubin in the body due to obstruction at different levels in the ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your liver enzymes are raised a bit, and lipid profile is deranged a bit, for which you are taking Rosuvastatin. Rosuvastatin may cause the liver function to derange. Since how long are you taking Rosuvastatin or any ... View thread »

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I have gone through the reports you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your uric acid and lead level are slightly high. So I would suggest you drink plenty ... View thread »

Dr. Zubin Dev Sharma
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, gallstones in itself require treatment. The only treatment for 10 mm size stone is surgery. Medication will not reduce it. Untreated gallstone at your age may lead to complications. Your second query regarding ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Overall, it is fine with some abnormalities. Firstly, your potassium is high which is likely a false positive report due to hemolysis ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not be scared. Repeat the tests soon. A raised B12 can happen due to laboratory error. Even after that, if you have SGOT (aspartate transaminase) above SGPT (alanine transaminase), you should do a USG (ultrasound ... View thread »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please explain about the purpose for doing colonoscopy and endoscopy. Edema can occur due to many reasons. It can occur due to nutritional deficiency ... View thread »

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan  Shoukat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, both of the above drugs are not used simultaneously for hepatitis. It is wrong, and only one of them is used at a time. Secondly, acute hepatitis B infection goes away by itself by 80 %, and there is no ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, jaundice is a symptom, and typhoid fever is a diagnosis. Jaundice is a state in the human body in which there is an increase in bilirubin (produced in the liver) level causing yellowish discoloration of ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, these ulcers can be healed. But, it will take some time. Colonoscopy shows multiple ulcers in terminal ileum. The cause of these ulcers could be Crohn's disease, tubercular ulcers or chronic non-specific ... View thread »