Medical Advice On "liver diseases"

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to check the weight of the child and the hydration status of the child to comment on the reason for icterus. Also the blood group of the baby and mother should be known along with G6PD status. Another important ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, please attach your liver function tests for review ... View thread »

Dr. Sathish   R
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. To answer your question specifically, it is not advisable to go back to work. I have seen your LFT blood reports which are not elevated too high (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would like to know ... View thread »

Dr. Bindiya  Thakkar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since this question was posted under diabetology, I am wondering if you have any endocrine issues. The question asked here is about gastroenterology. The liver tests would be concerning for a liver process like ... View thread »

Dr. Magesh T
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just went through your symptoms and I also saw your laboratory investigation reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your liver function test enzymes are very normal and you do not have to worry about ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to assure you need not worry as everything is going to be fine, if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns ... View thread »

Dr. A V Hussain Shihaz
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A 16 cm cyst is a bit large cyst. A few more details about your condition would be quite informative. Have you ever had any pain in the abdomen or jaundice in the past? Any contact with sheep, any pet dog? Kindly inform ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In general, ESR is a very non-specific marker. It has no significance in isolation. However, in countries where tuberculosis is predominant, we always consider it while a person is on immunosuppressive drugs. So you can ... View thread »

Dr. Klerida  Shehu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed the ultrasound report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and I can say that she has hepatosplenomegaly probably due to fatty liver disease. This is why to my opinion she needs to do liver ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, jaundice is a symptom, and typhoid fever is a diagnosis. Jaundice is a state in the human body in which there is an increase in bilirubin (produced in the liver) level causing yellowish discoloration of ... View thread »