Medical Advice on "Dermatology"

Dr. Dilip Meena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern, but there are no attached photographs in your message. Kindly send a picture of the affected area to help you better. I need to see the affected area to assess the condition and to suggest ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After carefully reading your history I came to a conclusion that there are two possibilities of your rash. Drug reaction: It can mimic like anything and can remain up to 3 to 5 months and then subside as the drug gets ... View thread »

Dr. Sugandh  Garg
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have few questions for you to suggest the most appropriate treatment. What is the age of your mother? What is her skin type? (oily/dry/sensitive/ acne prone) Has she attained menopause? Does she have ... View thread »

Dr. Jyotisterna   Mittal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. At the onset I would like to tell you that though I understand your concern and situation, but there is nothing to be ashamed or apprehensive of yourself. It is a medical problem and can only be tackled by proper ... View thread »

Dr. Jyotisterna   Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. One's skin color has 2 components. First one is genetic, which cannot be changed. Every skin color is beautiful in its own way and we should learn to love our skin color and augment it and not hide or lighten it. The ... View thread »

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I have gone through the attached picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Presence of linear pigmented lines on the nails can be due to multiple causes. In white ... View thread »

Dr. Rashmi  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is this the first time this has happened or every time? Are there any rashes or just itching? Kindly revert back with the details to a dermatologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. In my opinion, your first treatment with Ciprofloxacin and Canesten (Clotrimazole) was fine, but it should be taken at least for five to seven days, and some oral antifungal has also ... View thread »

Dr. Jyotisterna   Mittal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send a clear picture of the affected lesions for better evaluation and guidance ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I would have appreciated a bit clearer pictures with good light (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The distribution and morphology point towards a superficial fungal infection ... View thread »