Medical Advice on "General Medicine"

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Best is Ivermectin. If resistant, use 5 % Permethrin ointment in whole body. If possible, send me a picture for better advise ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have a few concerns here and would like to know what is her blood sugar right now if you have a glucose monitor. She may be having very very high blood sugars causing her to go to the bathroom as now vomiting. She ... View thread »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like oropharyngitis, but one month is a prolonged phase, so we have to rule out other cause. Kindly tell if you have any history of diabetes or oral ulcer, or prolonged fever ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. I have reviewed your reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity). The urine report indicates that the sample is either contaminated or you have urinary tract infection. Now, the ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What you are explaining is consistent with chronic allergic rhinitis and chronic sinusitis. I wanted to know if you have ever tried a nasal spray and if yes for how long? Which one and did it help? Do you have pets? ... View thread »

Dr. C.Elanchezhian
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You finished typhoid fever medicine course, but you see typhoid fever otherwise called enteric fever, so the main infection pathology is in our intestine wall gland. So intestine will be inflamed and weak so better take ... View thread »

Dr. C.Elanchezhian
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You said severe lower abdominal pain and the ultrasound report came as pelvic infection disease. Are you having any white discharge per vagina or high color urine ... View thread »

Dr. C.Elanchezhian
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are having this complaint only for the past four months. While having a headache, are you feeling nauseous or vomiting? Any double vision? If it is, it may be a migraine headache. You can try my simple ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. While for acute attacks Naproxen + Domperidone is fine, but to prevent the attacks from happening you should take migraine prophylaxis. You could try a beta-blocker (Metoprolol, Propranolol) extended-release tablets ... View thread »

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but it seems that the stress you are experiencing is affecting how you function during your daily life. This raises the possibility of getting into ... View thread »