Medical Advice On "Physiotherapy Or Physiohealth"

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you mentioned about the calf muscle pain, this should be related to the footwear you been using. Are you having a flat foot? Also, what type of shoe you are using. As any shoe being used in sports should be ... View thread »

Dr. Magesh T
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like a simple musculoskeletal pain and then you have been taking this Pantoprazole and Domperidone medicines and that could give some symptomatic relief but this looks like a musculoskeletal pain. Maybe you ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hypothyroidism itself causes generalized weakness or other possibilities like anemia or electrolyte imbalance or infection or chronic fatigue syndrome, etc., may present like this. Until examination is done it is ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for providing a brief history. As you had this injury persisting from 2 years now, I will advise getting a proper examination with the physiotherapist you been seeing for now and provide me the reports. ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have a burning sensation and unlocking sound in the cervical spine, it could be related to the nerve entrapment. I will advise you to take a neck collar and do hot water fermentation for a week post which you ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you had inflammation at the junction of the meet-up of the tendon to muscles it takes usually 4 to 6 weeks of time. The doctor was right. Post which you should opt for physiotherapy for better assistance. As there is ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As this pain looks to be more of muscle fatigue. As the fatigue is going to set in because of a less muscular part in the leg region. Mostly the anterior portion of the leg pains which is the fascia pain. You can use ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Chawla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Intra-articular fractures of calcaneum if displaced require fixation otherwise there will be loss of movements at the subtalar joint. However, in this case tiptoe movement should have been preserved because it is through ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sure the X-ray looks kind of AC joint separation due to the ligament injury. With the image, the injury looks between grade II or III. I will advise you to take the call for the MRI shoulder to focus on the AC joint. ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What I see there might be some changes in the muscles which may have led to compression over the lymph nodes? Few basic things to ask before I proceed. Are you having pain in the neck? Is the pain sharp shooting or ... View thread »