Medical Advice On "Physiotherapy Or Physiohealth"

Dr. Lokesh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pelvic and lower back muscle weakness will give you symptoms of back pain and leg pain. You should do blood tests. Check for vitamin D and B12 levels. These blood tests are useful to check the vitamin levels in the blood ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for using this platform. It sounds like your sister has a forward bend in her upper back when you look at her from her side. Is this correct? We give this forward bend a name called kyphosis. While kyphosis can ... View thread »

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan  Shoukat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If it is just a bruise, then you just need to give it time and pain control with some NSAID like Naproxen, and need no intervention but only if your swelling start getting worse. But in any accident we should consider ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Plica is a tissue that remains behind when the knee joint is formed (from multiple small pockets). In some, it may be a very tough structure and cause rubbing when the knee bends. Once excised it will not grow back ... View thread »

Dr. Naeem Ul Hassan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. You have weakness of the right half of body which is more in right arm than in right leg for the last twenty years. There is a history of hypertension. You had a stroke involving left cerebral ... View thread »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your concern. I would like to know the exercises McKenzie correction you had done for reduction. You need a proper manual therapy assessment and mechanical restoration with mobilization. I would like to advise ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are two possibilities in you, first is costochondritis (musculoskeletal) and the second possibility is of gastric reflux followed by fibroadenosis. Such a long duration of the pain and pain which increases on ... View thread »

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan  Shoukat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most of the muscular dystrophies are genetic diseases, like myotonic dystrophies, Duchan- baker dystrophy. If someone has that, no treatment discovered yet, we did not have anything to cure disease, rather diseases are ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The low back pain is very common due to the strain of the muscles, ligaments or tendons connected to the backbones or vertebrae. Sometimes it is due to an intervertebral disc prolapse or compression of nerves. When ... View thread »

Dr. Sandhya
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.After careful analysis of the history provided, I would like to say that you are having a neck strain and probably resulted in torticollis. Having said that, I would like to also mention that it would take time to heal. ... View thread »