Medical Advice On "Ear health"

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have a ruptured drum, 1. Do not put ear drops. 2. Do not let water enter the ears. 3. Visit an ENT soon. 4. Assess the size of perforation. 5. Ask ENT if it will heal spontaneously. Some perforations are ... View thread »

Dr. Anuja  Rajendra Sonawane
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is very common that people feel certain blockage of the ears after getting exposed to loud sounds. It is called fatigue to ear. The hair cells get fatigued due to loud sounds. It also indicates sensitivity towards ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Possibilities are impacted wax, ear canal infection, middle ear infection, eustachian tube catarrh. Unless one sees inside the ear using an otoscope or endoscope it is difficult to diagnose. However, a course of ... View thread »

Dr. A.K.Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and here I would like to say that if your daughter is having an acute perforation of eardrum then that may heal by consecutive medical treatment. On the other hand, if it is a chronic ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com. The bumps signify there is some local inflammation. If there is associated pain, discharge, pus or fever then you need to take appropriate antibiotics as these are signs of infection. I suggest you to visit your doctor who ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Grommets or ventilation tubes should not cause pulsatile tinnitus usually. Is your MRI normal? Can you share the report with me? Any other symptoms? Why were the tubes put in the first place ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In one of the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) sporangia seem to be there, but in the rest of the pictures, it is just wax. However, it is not likely to require debridement. It should go with ... View thread »

Dr. A.K.Srivastava
HiWelcome to icliniq.com.I understand your concern, and most likely you are suffering from eustachian tube catarrh. This is a clinical condition arises due to eustachian tube dysfunction. The eustachian tube is a tubular connection between the middle ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The problem you are stating can be wax filled in the ear which is in a liquid state due to the entry of water and can cause this squishy noise in the ear. I suggest you prevent entry of water while taking bath for a few ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com If you have diffuse otitis externa then you must rule out malignant otitis externa. If you are immunocompromised or a diabetic you need to worry about the same. It will be prudent to get a culture sensitivity swab of the ... View thread »