Medical Advice On "Ear health"

Dr. A.K.Srivastava
HiWelcome to icliniq.com.I understand your concern, and most likely you are suffering from eustachian tube catarrh. This is a clinical condition arises due to eustachian tube dysfunction. The eustachian tube is a tubular connection between the middle ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The problem you are stating can be wax filled in the ear which is in a liquid state due to the entry of water and can cause this squishy noise in the ear. I suggest you prevent entry of water while taking bath for a few ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com If you have diffuse otitis externa then you must rule out malignant otitis externa. If you are immunocompromised or a diabetic you need to worry about the same. It will be prudent to get a culture sensitivity swab of the ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, you are not (attachment removed to protect patient identity). But I would like to see the graph of pure tone audiogram to pick out if there is any early hearing loss. Kindly upload the graph of your hearing test ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Viscous fluid coming out of ears indicates a middle ear infection. It has to be attended to immediately to avoid damage to the ear. I request you to meet an ENT specialist at the earliest to prevent further damage. In ... View thread »

Dr. Vaishali  Mehta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern regarding ringing sounds in the ear or tinnitus. This can occur due to varied reasons like: Oldage. Noise exposure. Blood pressure medicines. Local diseases in the ear. It can occur ... View thread »

Dr. VIKRAM  VEL
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel a naso and otoendoscopy is first necessary to confirm the diagnosis. The condition is not dangerous unless it leads to some middle ear problem. If you can manage by doing a manoeuvre like how you described, it ... View thread »

Dr. Sugandh  Garg
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The ear, nose, throat, head, and jaw are all closely related. Any problem in one will affect the others as well. So, there are various possibilities that might cause jaw pain. They could be: Any boil, infection or ... View thread »

Dr. Jagdish   Chaturvedi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The itching in your ear is very suggestive of a fungal infection in the ear canal. This is very common and the main symptom is itching. Impacted ear wax can also create itching along with a fungal infection. Since you ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post and investigations (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there are two things which I presume you think are abnormal. CK (creatine kinase), it is an enzyme produced by heart muscle ... View thread »